Friday, February 6, 2009

Insurance in the USA

If you buy a car that is already registered you can drive it , if its not registered you can obtain a "One way trip permit" from the Department of Motor Vehicles. The one way trip permit allows you to drive either one way or "round trip" , so it covers most situations , it costs $18 US.

Insurance on driving in the USA. Newspapers like the "Recycler" in Los Angeles have insurance companies that offer insurance to anyone. A couple different examples of companies are "Freeway Insurance" and "Eastwood Insurance". You will need to use a US address , so use our address - 158 S GRANITE AVE . ONTARIO CA91762 . This will give you 3rd party or liability insurance , enough to legally drive , and you can pay it month by month.